Saturday, January 9, 2016

Recycling at it's finest

I was looking for some kind of little bowl or dish to put loose change in to have in my bedroom. I was looking all around and couldn't find anything to use. Then, I came across this little bowl with a lid in a box in my closet. Of course, it needed a make over since it had a picture of me and the Ex...




Then, I saw the two colors of nail polish sitting on my end table (of which I'd probably never actually use) so I put it to use to make over the dish.

At first, I was disappointed when I saw the polish wasn't completely covering the picture. (And you could still completely see the picture if there was light behind it, even when I painted the back of it.)




But, then I realized the darker color covered it completely. This is the kind of stuff that I USED to do. Getting back to it. AND I recycled something, which is always a good thing. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment