Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Meh. No packages in the mail. Again.....

It is kind of funny to me that on my page ads, I often see Rose Wholesale.

January 2nd, I ordered two dresses from there. They were very cute. And very CHEAPPPP. But, I had a bit of money left in my Paypal account, and the two dresses fit right into the avail budget. And they accepted Paypal as payment, so it was a win win.

Today's March 8th, two months laterrrrrrrr, I still haven't gotten them. And there is literally no way to contact them on their website if you don't have and/or know a sign-in email and password.

I have no idea if I actually created an account when I purchased the dresses. If I did, I didn't write it down, why would I? I don't order things online much, and if I do, it's usually via amazon.com.

If you try to contact Rose Wholesale on their website, it prompts you to sign in with an email address and password. And if it doesn't recognize the email address or password, it simply says so, but doesn't give you an option for 'forgot password,' even.

I found an email address attached to their Paypal account that accepted my payment and emailed that last week, but didn't get a response.

Just wanted to throw that out there! I will let you know if/when I receive the dresses and if they actually look like the pictures. Are they being made by a 7 year old boy in China? Maybe. That is a very sad thought, though that does happen. (I have no idea where their merchandise is made and am not making any insinuations - just yacking here. I think they might have actually been coming from China, I'm not sure.)

http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/elegant-scoop-neck-color-block-295006.html

http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/elegant-scoop-neck-color-block-295006.html

No comments:

Post a Comment