Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hope

I've had kind of a crappy feeling weekend. Finally mustered the motivation to color and cut my hair earlier. I've had the box of color sitting on my sink for weeks.

When I got out of the shower, a little yellow ribbon was laying on the rug right in front of me when I opened the shower curtain. I know it wasn't there when I got in, my rug is black, so it stands out too much to not see it.  I have no idea where it came from.

A yellow ribbon means a lot of things, but the jist of a yellow ribbon, is the general symbol for hope.



Yeah yeah, I get it... Angel, Universe, God, whoever put it there for me. Yes, I do have hope. I have hope for much, and for many things. I'm not hopeless. But, even though you are aware of something, it's still nice to hear it from someone else, sometimes.

So, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment